- How did this album envolve?
- The songs have the flavour of the places they were
- Tell us about your co-producer Chuck Ainlay.
- Does this album feel like a new beginning?
- It's an album of real band performances.
- There are some familiar names contributing to the album.
- Did many of the songs envolve in the studio?
- Was the album an reaction to the enormity of what Dire Straits had
- The album begins with a very Celtic flavour on 'Darling
- How about 'Imelda'?
- The title track, 'Golden
- 'No can do'?
- 'Vic and Ray'?
- 'Don't you get it'?
- 'A night in summer long
- 'I'm the fool'?
- 'Je suis désolé'?
- 'Nobody's got the gun'?
- 'Done with Bonaparte'?
- And the last track, 'Are
we in trouble now'?
- Are we going to see the
name 'Dire Straits' on a record or on a concert ticket again?
- Meanwhile, you're going to
be busy touring 'Golden heart'.