PROMOTING THE RAGPICKER'S DREAM IN FRANCE
1. French TV commercial for The
2. CD Ajourd'hui - short interview (01.10.02)
3. UBIK- interview with images from the charity shows July 2002 (13.10.02)
4. Traffic - Why Aye Man (vocals live) (21.12.02)
5. Traffic - interview and a little guitar lesson by Mark himself (21.12.02)
Nice home-made Video-CD with various French promotional items around Mark Knopfler's new album The Rapgpicker's Dream. Good picture and sound quality. Especially track 5 is very cool where Mark gives a small guitar lesson to the host of the show and end up playing the intro riff of Two young Lovers. Mark: "So, it's just a style really. It's not perfect, but it's mine." Total time of this VCD is about 17 minutes. Available on one CD-R.
Video-CD's can be played on DVD players or normal CD-ROM players using Windows Media Player. I can play this Video-CD on my external Sony DVD player (DVP-NS705V) without any problem. Note however that some DVD players have problems with Video-CD's. So I can only guarantee that they work on your PC CD-ROM drive!